Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wii and Wine: Truth in Numbers: Weekly Weigh in #2


Great news!  Numbers went down!  Which means I lost most of the weight I put on during the stressful holidays.  I am now only 2 pounds away from being in the healthy BMI zone.  So without further ado here are my new numbers:

BMI : 25.23
Weight : 151.4 :)

All this means that tracking your foods (with or without the calorie amount) and exercise along with keeping the stress levels down can lead to weight loss success.  All things I already knew, but chose to forget about in the last last year or so.  Silly me, but hey, it keeps life interesting always looking for the magic weight loss pill.

Also I did drink wine three days last week, however the key was to stick to only one or two glasses a day.  And if you are a women, it is important to note, if you are going to drink wine with your meal make sure you are still getting in your dairy/calcium.  The best way I have found to accomplish that goal is, to have a glass of milk with breakfast or lunch and yogurt as a snack.

Looking forward to next week!

This post first appeared on my wine blog wineabit.net on January 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment