Friday, April 13, 2012

The video blog post: Weight loss success is more than a number.


Welcome to my first video blog post or my Wii & Wine series! 

As you know I love to write and find it very therapeutic, however to mix things up a bit I decided to record a video post.  I figured some subjects need a little visual representation to fully get my point across.  So, every now and then to spice thing up, I will throw in a video post for your enjoyment and education.  Thank you and enjoy!



Wow that is a great face!  Sure glad they used that one.  Kinda like whenever you pause a movie, the actor are always making the most stunning gorgeous faces.  Anyways, please share your comments below, on pintrest, twitterGoogle +, or facebook.   Yes, be quite, I really do have that many social profile sites!   But it is mostly for the blog:) Cheers!

This was originally published on my wine blog wineabit.net on 2/29/12

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting video. Aside from, blogs, videos can really explain well and you can see the visual so it's much easier to imagine.

    hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this video. This video is great. I think it is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing vid, gonna keep coming back, thx. ..Diet, exercise and a healthy life style are great, having gone from 315 pounds Down to 201 makes all the difference in the world but getting questions answered is vital.. check this link to a Health site With lots of content for us http://bit.ly/1areA5y

    ReplyDelete